When it’s time for your teen to learn to drive, make sure to get them the proper training at an excellent driving school. Kennewick, Richland, and Pasco, WA residents and those in the surrounding areas, can take advantage of quality driving instruction from Accurate Driving Academy.
We provide driving instruction for new teen drivers along with adults learning to drive or who may be seeking a refresher course on new driving techniques. We are here to make you ready for the road. Find out more about our driving courses and the DOL driving and knowledge test. Our friendly team makes Accurate Driving Academy the driving school of choice.
You can choose to bring your own vehicle or use one of our vehicles for the test. If you are using your own vehicle, you must have all turn signals and brake lights working on the car. You must also bring proof of current insurance.
We offer a skills and knowledge test to anyone who qualifies for a drivers license. Testing is done from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday and Sunday by appointments only.
Our highly trained, extremely patient driving instructors demonstrate the proper behavior in navigating through traffic, various road conditions and weather conditions. The latest teaching methods prepare you for the road – and the unexpected hazards that might occur during your travel on the road.
If you are getting your first Washington license, click here to pre-apply and bring the confirmation number when you come in. If you already have a Washington identification, there is no need to pre-apply.
Requirements for an Instruction Permit:
1. Pre-apply online with the DOL
2. Be at least 15 and a half (if not signed up for Driver’s Training)
3. If under 15 and a half (must be signed up for drivers education course)
*Ten days before the class starts we will enter the number they got when they pre-applied online and they can go get their permit. If you have a Washington ID, there’s no need to pre-apply.
Information about the knowledge test (click)
1. 25 multiple answer questions about traffic safety. Must answer 20 or more questions correctly in order to pass.
2. WA Identification card or PIC# is required when taking the test.
What do I need for a driving test?
1. If between 15 and 18 years of age, a driver’s education certificate of completion is needed as well as an instruction permit, and the student must have passed the knowledge test.
2. Must have had a permit for six months.
3. 50 hours of driving practice.
4. 18 and older must have passed the knowledge test in order to take the driving test.
5. Must pass with 80 points or above.
Interested in our services? You could click here or contact us directly at (509) 374-3711. We look forward to helping you pass!